PARTNOS BY VOXEL, S.L. informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why PARTNOS BY VOXEL, S.L. undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person in charge of processing the personal data that you provide on the website (www.partnos.com) will be the company PARTNOS BY VOXEL, S.L (hereinafter, PARTNOS), legal address AVENIDA DIAGONAL, 67, 4th floor, 08019 BARCELONA.
For the proper management in the processing of your personal data, you can contact us to resolve any questions you need in this regard, through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In Voxel we can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: Manage your personal data when you contact Voxel through the contact form. Also, your data will be treated in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our web pages
- Employment: Manage the reception of the Curriculum Vitae that you send us by email, as well as the personal data generated as a result of your participation in the selection processes organized by Partnos. We may also request references from your previous work experience, in order to analyze your professional profile in relation with the open position or the creation of new ones.
- Activity: Personal data may be collected for the delivery of information in the field of professional activities promoted by PARTNOS and that may be of interest to the owner of the data
- Blog: Manage the blog entries, through comments.
- Organization of events: Manage your personal data for the assistance of events organized by Voxel.
- Other Channels: We may also contact you and collect your data through other channels such as telephone, email, apps owned by Voxel or through social networks, in which case we will inform you about the purposes for which we will treat your data, and we will request your consent in each of these channels.
- Management: The data is collected with the objective of correctly managing the commercial, contractual and / or professional relationship with the user and owner of the data
What is the legal base for the processing of your data?
The treatment carried out by PARTNOS of its data is based on the following elements:
- The fulfillment of our contractual obligations (to give effect to the contractual relationship with you and manage the correct development of this obligation)
- Compliance with our legal obligations (when we need to collect your data and process it by requirement of current regulations or public authorities)
- the safeguarding of our legitimate interests (to continue making sure that we carry out a legal, reliable and sustainable business, to meet the requests and queries of the users that have been sent through this page, providing them with the requested information, and to observe and improve the performance of our website)
- in the consent granted by the interested owner of the personal data for inclusion in the PARTNOS database
Who is your data shared with?
The data collected by Voxel from “Contact”, “Activity”, “Organization of events”, “Blog”, “Employment”, “Management” and “Other channels”, may be shared with companies of the same group when it would be necessary for the management of your request or service.
In the same way, the data collected may be communicated to those in charge of the treatment for the management of the request or the service. These treatment managers are located both inside and outside the European Union. However, the treatment managers located outside the European Union are selected for complying with the guidelines of the US-EU Privacy Shield.
When so required by law, PARTNOS may communicate your data to the competent security forces or other administrative organizations.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service or as long as you do not withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be preserved in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies blocking the information, and being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that could develop and, after this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether PARTNOS is treating personal data that concerns them.
Similarly, as provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
Access your data: you have the right to access and know what personal data we are treating that concerns you.
Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by PARTNOS or even, to request its deletion when, among others reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the Regulation General Data Protection.
To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and automatic reading, and to communicate them to another person in charge of the treatment.
Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims
Likewise, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means of your own or of third parties, and to withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the prior treatment based on that consent.
Finally, we would like to inform that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can get in touch with them through their website: https://www.aepd.es/